Saturday, February 25, 2012

The FFA Creed: Part 5

Even though this was supposed to be Friday's post, I figure as long as I had it done by the end of FFA week it still counted right? :) Here it is, the last paragraph of the FFA Creed...

The FFA Creed
By: E.M. Tiffany

5th Paragraph
I believe that American agriculture can and will hold true to the best traditions of our national life and that I can exert an influence in my home and community which will stand solid for my part in that inspiring task.

.
Photo Credit-Keeping it Real: Through the Lens of a Farm Girl

3 lines...41 words...180 letters~1 belief!  

~*~ "I believe that American agriculture can and will hold true to the best traditions of our national life...": If I had to choose one thing to believe in, after God of course, I would choose agriculture!  Because of the kind of individuals involved in this great industry, its future has never been brighter!  There is no question that American agriculture can and will hold true to the best traditions of our national life.  What are the best traditions of our national life you ask?  Well, in my opinion, these would include the values of honesty, hard work, respect, etc.  

~*~"...and that I can exert an influence in my home and community which will stand solid for my part in that inspiring task.": With technology today, not only are we able to exert an influence in our home and community, but we can exert an influence around the world!  While one may think that their voice doesn't matter, I am here to tell you that IT DOES!  I'm just a high-schooler from a small town in Nebraska, but I have the privilege of getting to share my views on agriculture through this blog.  With over 500 views, I am reaching more people than I could have ever imagined!  All you have to do is take a chance, make an effort, and let your voice be heard.  It is up to each of us to take an active role in our part of this inspiring task!




10 comments:

  1. I agree fully with who ever created this site im a freshmen and I have to do the creed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude your weird this thing sucks alot

      Delete
    2. Keep your negative thought to yourself

      Delete
    3. He has a right to say what he thinks even if you dont like it

      Delete
    4. this doesnt help alot. there are too many of their own comments. i am a freshman and doing the creed my father is an advisor. this does not help alot at all.

      Delete
  2. This helped me soooooo much I am in 8th grade and I am doing the creed. Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree competently! This really helps me understand what the Creed means!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can still see this, I'd like you to know that this is helpful even to me in 2019 as a senior creed speaker. I just started my senior year because my teacher thought I'd be good. I wish I started earlier. I'm finding out ways to explain this to our junior creed speaker and it helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so helpful for me. I have to write an essay for the creed. I'm a freshman and I'm glad this was made. it makes me understand it a lot

    ReplyDelete